Why hire me?
I am optimistic and very friendly person with years of experience in Customer Care sector. Love to learn new things and always keeping the pace with the changes. Impassioned about eCommerce.
Skill & Experiences
- Photoshop – Able to edit the photo, retouch, remove the product from one and add on another background.
- Facebook Ads – Able to create Facebook Ads and Campaigns.
- HTML – Able to build a website from HTML code, work with HTML websites and files.
- Google Sheets – Able to create and format table, do conditional formatting, apply math and logical formulas, create reports.
- WordPress – Able to design website, create posts and pages, add media, add social plugins, create content, upload product photos, create a product description.
Has said that she can also do the following, but we haven’t been able to verify yet:
- Shopify – Able to upload product descriptions. Crop and resize product photos. Change inventory numbers. Manage customer orders.
- Yoast – Familiar with this plug-in. Able to write Content with basic SEO techniques.
49 WPM (217 CPM)
Windows 7 Ultimate
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5200U CPU @2.20 GHz
System type: 64-bit Operating System
Computer name: Lenovo B50-80
We ask each candidate to provide an example that showcases both their English writing skills and their approach to customer service. We do not edit the piece so you can see what you’ll get if you hire.Join To View
AvailabilityDays & Time: Monday - Friday @ afternoons CET time
Current availability: 20 hours per week
Currently working with:
Payment MethodPrimary (preferred): Payoneer