Why hire me?
I am a beginner on this field but thanks to eCommerce University scholarship grant, I am now equipped and confident to be hired as a Virtual Assistant. Since eCommerce University has given all the necessary lessons on how to be a 100% efficient virtual assistant, the lessons equipped me with the right attitude and the skills enough to have a successful relationship towards my employer. I will return the favor given to me by making eCommerce proud that I am one of the graduate. If given a chance to be hired, I will continue to keep on learning and improving my online skills for the success both for me and my employer.
Skills & Experiences
- Shopify – Able to upload products images to the store, give product descriptions, update product prices, Crop and resize product photos.
- Trello – Able to create a board, assign tasks to team members, set due to date schedule and collaborate with team members.
- Google Sheets – Able to do basic sums, auto fill, transfer data, Conditional Formatting, and Pivot tables.
- Google Word – Able to do simple Article formatting.
- Screen-O-Matic – Able to record screencasting.
- Buffer – Able to upload product photos and promote to other social media partners.
Has said she can do ‘Bookkeeping – Able to do Accounting cycle report in Service concerns and Merchandising.‘ but we haven’t been able to verify it yet.
40 WPM (175 CPM)
Windows 10 Pro
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5- 4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.20 GHz
System type: 32 – bit Operating system, x64- based processor
Computer name: DESKTOP – ESUIEEM
Purchased May 2, 2018
We ask each candidate to provide an example that showcases both their English writing skills and their approach to customer service. We do not edit the piece so you can see what you’ll get if you hire.Join To View
AvailabilityDays & Time: I prefer 8am -5pm Philippine time but for the reason that I really need a job now, I am willing to accept any schedule available according to employer's preferred schedule.
Current availability: 40 hours per week
Currently working with: