Why hire me?
I am a trained eCommerce Virtual Assistant with a certificate of completion in eCommerce Virtual Assistant course at eCommerce University with an average quiz score of 94%. Through my comprehensive training at eCommerce University I am confident that I would perform very well in this position and become a real asset to your company. In return, this position offers me the challenges and responsibilities I have been seeking.
I am a candidate who is willing to learn and committed to grow. I am a dedicated professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment, and I am adept at handling multiple responsibilities. Because I am a self-motivated individual, I work not only until the job is done, but until the job is done right.
To have the opportunity to work for your company will be a great privilege for me, so I will give my best effort to deliver quality and impressive results.
Additionally, I am;
- Knowledgeable with internet tools such as LinkedIn, Google, Facebook and Twitter
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (excel, word, powerpoint)
- Familiar with Image editors (Canva and PicMonkey)
- Open to feedback and work well in a new learning environment
- Flexible to work all hours
- Capable home computer
- Able to multitask and prioritize
- Independent worker who does not need supervision
- Extremely reliable
- Able to learn new products or procedures quickly
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking
Skills & Experience
- Google Sheets – Able to calculate the difference in percentage and do conditional formatting rule to colour all the positive results in green and colour all the negative results in red.
- Shopify – Able to add products on Shopify, Able to add product title, description, Able to upload an image, Able to add price and create a sale.
- Microsoft Excel – Able to use the If function, simple Multiplication formula, Sum and Average options, the Vlookup. function
- Google Docs – Able to use Google Docs for Article formatting, Image attribution.
- Trello – Able to create Board, Add Lists, Add Cards, Add members, Setup due date.
- Awesome Screenshot –Able to capture, Annotate screenshots.
- Screencast-O-Matic – Able to record computer screen or video for tutorials.
42 WPM (177 CPM)
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4500U CPU @ 1.80GHz 2.40GHz
Installed memory(RAM): 8.00 GB (7.89 GB usable)
System type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor
Computer name: Acer
Purchased last December 2015
We ask each candidate to provide an example that showcases both their English writing skills and their approach to customer service. We do not edit the piece so you can see what you’ll get if you hire.Join To View
AvailabilityDays & Time: Full-time. My schedule is flexible, so I am able to take any shift you need for me to take.
Current availability: 40 hours per week
Currently working with: None
Payment MethodPrimary (preferred): Western Union, Paypal